25.8.10

*** things that make telephonic communication more bearable ***

I absolutely hate talking on the phone- sometimes more than others, but still a general distaste is present... I am fully aware [and have accepted the fact] that it is a very useful and vital communication tool in these modern times... but it still doesn't change that I generally find telephone conversations horrible. These phones on the other hand are lovely... maybe if I had one of them I would be more motivated to speak telephonically!




Images found on Oh Happy Day.

1 comment:

  1. but to carry one in your pocket wont be that easy... Like you, I believe that phones do provide a useful service when in need, but other than that its pure luxury.. In these modern times we transformed ourselves to feel alone and disconnected when not able to talk - or being in-reach of a communication service... to be free became a different idea

    ReplyDelete