11.12.10

*** learning new things ***

Not that I like my animation- it is so not my style I could vomit every time I look at it, but I thought it's about high time that I post something that I made... Working in Maya frustrates me endlessly and I miss doing things with my HANDS, working purely on a computer is against all beliefs I have relating to design. The next project I do will definately involve more "manual labour"!

In a more positive light though, it's great learning new skills and I feel privileged to be able to do a postgrad course. Another year of student life is the best choice I could have made. And Maya is slowly growing on me, the more I learn the more I enjoy it. Who knows, maybe in a couple of months I will love it. Too sad that this part of my life will be over in just 9 months.

Unfortunately the video uploads i tried on the blog are really bad quality, so here are just some stills. Have a look at the animation here.





























Animation done by me, brief by Glasgow School of Art, Audio by Kostas Masorakis.

No comments:

Post a Comment